NYSID recognizes the broad range of stakeholders who have an interest in how we manage and operate our business. In March 2018 NYSID’s Executive Team and Board of Directors developed a statement of Core Values. All Employees, volunteers and Directors should know the Core Values and operate in the spirit of the Core Values on behalf of NYSID.
Diligence. We work tirelessly on behalf of individuals with disabilities to discover new, as well as expand, existing employment opportunities and other quality of life measures.
Integrity. We act with the highest levels of honesty, transparency, fairness and ethical conduct in all business decisions to earn and retain the trust and confidence of our peers, members and oversight agencies.
Collaboration. We engage staff, members, and community partners in our efforts to uncover and synthesize the best ideas in our work to improve the lives of the individuals we serve.
Innovation. We embrace and manage change through responsive leadership and data informed decision making that aligns with our vision.
Partnerships. We value our relationships with our customers, members and key stakeholders which are based on shared missions and mutual goals.
In January 2019 the NYSID Board of Directors amended the NYSID Corporate Compliance Plan to include our Core Values and place an emphasis on the Compliance of NYSID Members and Corporate Partners.
A link to the Corporate Compliance Plan can be found here….. Corporate Compliance Plan.pdf
NYSID is committed to conducting business according to the highest ethical standards to maintain the confidence of our employees, Board of Directors, Member Agencies, Corporate Partners, and the State Agencies that regulate the New York State Preferred Source Program.
NYSID has implemented a number of programs to create and sustain a culture of ethics and compliance:
- Code of Ethical Business Conduct for NYSID employees, volunteers, Directors, and key persons.
- Annual Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement for Officers and Directors.
- Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct for Member Agencies and Corporate Partners.
- Training and Information Program offering compliance related trainings to Member Agencies and Corporate Partners.
- January 2019 Corporate Compliance Program creating internal employee training and planning for compliance related activities.
- Business Conduct Help Line/ Third Party Independent Reporting Organization (TPO) - Navax Global. A stakeholders concerns about possible fraudulent or dishonest use or misuse of NYSID resources or property can be reported directly to NAVAX Global at 888-297-0224 or online at http://www.navexglobal.com