Procurement / Preferred Sources
- OGS Procurement Guidelines
- List of Preferred Source Offerings
- NYS Finance Law § 162
- Doing Business With NYC
- NYSPSP for People Who Are Blind
Product Development Resources
- NYS Contract Reporter: Collection of bid announcements (and occasionally award announcements) by all state agencies in NYS [excludes most municipalities]. E-mails bid announcements to members in their selected categories. Site is operated by Empire State Development (ESD) and costs $79/year.
- BidNet: Collection of bids and awards, mostly from municipalities in NYS, which includes many actual RFPs and detailed award data. E-mails customers bid & award announcements throughout the day every day (depending on level of subscription). Subscriptions range from free to $565/year, depending on services requested.
- Open Book New York: Designed to show spending by state agencies and local governments in NYS. Spending & vendor data is available under "Search State Contracts." Site operated by Office of the State Comptroller (OSC). No subscription required.
State and Local Government Agencies
- NYS Office of General Services
- NYS Dept. of Correctional Service
- NYS Office of Mental Health
- New York State Home Page
Rehabilitation / Other
Labor Law Resources
- New York State Department of Labor Wage and Hour
- Federal Department of Labor Wage and Hour Website
- Federal Department of Labor Wage and Hour Website – 14(c) certificates