Joslin Awards 2022
NYSID is now accepting nominations for the 2022 Joslin Awards
Deadline: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
NYSID is calling for nominations for its annual Joslin Award, which celebrates exceptional job performance and personal growth by individuals with disabilities employed on NYSID Preferred Source contracts.
NYSID’s Joslin Outstanding Performance Awards Program was established in 2004 to honor the contributions of William B. Joslin, former CEO of Human Technologies Corporation and NYSID Board Member, and to further NYSID’s mission of:
“Advancing employment and opportunities for individuals with disabilities.”
2022 Joslin Award Guidelines:
- Nominee must be employed on a NYSID contract for products or services by a contract-holding NYSID Member Agency/Corporate Partner in good standing.
- Nominee must have worked on a NYSID contract consistently from June 30, 2021-June 1, 2022.
- A prior awardee is eligible to be re-nominated after five years.
Check out the complete guidelines here - 2022 Joslin Award nomination guide.pdf
William B. Joslin Outstanding Performance Award
All nominees will receive a $500 cash prize and recognition certificate. Two Outstanding Performers (Services, Products) will be selected for final recognition. These individuals will receive a $1,000 cash prize to be presented at NYSID’s Annual Meeting on Wednesday, October 19, 2022, along with a commemorative award plaque and video profile. Award winners and an immediate family member will be guests of NYSID at this event.
Three Ways to Nominate
1. Enter a nomination online through our new google form.
When entering through the online form, please have all necessary documents and images ready to upload at the time of submission.
2. Download our PDF and enter all data and email your finished copy with your narrative and photo by email to email@example.com.
3. Print out the PDF and fill out. Return your completed form, plus the narrative and photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For inspiration, check out nominees from the previous year.