2021 NYSID AWARDS
2021 Joslin Outstanding Performance Awards Program
These individuals will receive the 2021 William B. Joslin Outstanding Performance Award at NYSID’s Annual Meeting & Awards Presentation on Tuesday, October 26 at Rivers Casino & Resort:
- Isiah Jamison, The Arc of Allegany-Steuben (facility employment)
- David Traver, Gateway Community Industries (community employment)
Congratulations to this year’s Class of Joslin Outstanding Performers who represent the employment impact of NYSID contracts.
Outstanding Performer certificates and checks will be mailed to all nominees in time for National Disability Employment Awareness Month in October.
Recognition through the Joslin Awards Program celebrates the employment and personal accomplishments of individuals with disabilities. Thanks to our Member Agencies and Corporate Partners, more than 940 individuals have been honored since 2004.
Stay tuned for more news and watch NYSID’s social media for Joslin Award highlights.
Save the date: NYSID’s Annual Meeting & Awards Presentation
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Rivers Casino, Schenectady, NY
- Reception to follow
NYSID’s 2021 honorees:
- NYSID Champion: Albany Medical Center/Dr. Dennis McKenna
- Member Agency of the Year: AHRC New York City
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Seery Systems
- Customer of the Year, State: NYS Office of General Services
- Customer of the Year, Local: Monroe County
- William B. Joslin Outstanding Performance Awards:
- Isiah Jamison, The Arc Allegany-Steuben
- David Traver, Gateway Community Industries
More information to come!