2021 NYSID AWARDS
NYSID's Annual Meeting & Awards Presentation Honors Workers, Partners and Supporters
Thank you to all attendees in person at Rivers Casino & Resort and virtually through Facebook!
We are grateful to our Member Agencies, Corporate Partners, stakeholders, strategic partners, and individuals with disabilities for NYSID 2021: The Power of Partnership.
Please enjoy the videos from our event held on Tuesday, October 26 in Schenectady, NY.:
- NYSID Champion: Albany Medical Center/Dr. Dennis McKenna
- Member Agency of the Year: AHRC New York City
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Seery Systems Group
- State Agency Customer of the Year: New York State Office of General Services
- Local Government Customer of the Year: Monroe County
- Joslin Award, Production: Isiah Jamison, The Arc Allegany-Steuben
- Joslin Award Winner, Services: David Traver, Gateway, Hudson Valley
2021 Joslin Outstanding Performance Awards Program
Congratulations to this year’s Class of Joslin Outstanding Performers who represent the employment impact of NYSID contracts.
Outstanding Performer certificates and checks have been mailed to the 45 nominees in the award's 18th year.
Recognition through the Joslin Awards Program celebrates the employment and personal accomplishments of individuals with disabilities. Thanks to our Member Agencies and Corporate Partners, more than 920 individuals have been honored since 2004.
Watch NYSID’s social media for Joslin Award highlights.
Click to open the 2021 Joslin Yearbook!