2020 NYSID AWARDS
2020 Joslin Outstanding Performance Awards Program
From the 51 nominees for 2020, these individuals were selected to receive the 2020 William B. Joslin Outstanding Performance Award during NYSID’s Annual Meeting virtual event on October 20:
- David Bobbitt, a custodian with Fedcap (NYC)
- Robert Yesse, a production worker at Liberty Arc (Amsterdam)
Congratulations to this year’s Class of Joslin Outstanding Performers who represent the employment impact of Preferred Source opportunities.
NYSID’s Annual Meeting & Awards Presentation: Employed, Included, Essential
NYSID was honored to host its 2020 award winners in person at the Albany Capital Center on Tuesday, October 20, and to have a Zoom audience of more than 150 people.
This year’s Annual Meeting highlighted how NYSID Member Agencies and individuals with disabilities helped support our state’s COVID-19 response.
We also recognized customers and legislators for their support of individuals with disabilities:
Preferred Source Champion: Assemblyman John McDonald
Member Agency of the Year, Upstate: The Arc Erie County NY
- Employee of the Year: Amy Espinosa
Member Agency of the Year, Downstate: Jawonio
- Employee of the Year: Gerard Acer
Customers of the Year:
- State Agency: New York State Insurance Fund
- Local Government/Public Authority: Metropolitan Transportation Authority
NYSID’s Annual Meeting showcased how employment impacts individuals with disabilities.