2021 NYSID AWARDS
RSVP to Attend NYSID's Annual Meeting & Awards Presentation!
PLEASE NOTE VACCINE POLICY FOR ATTENDANCE:
- Vaccinated individuals must show proof of shot and ID
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear a mask throughout the event
Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 5:30 p.m., Rivers Casino & Resort, Schenectady, NY. Reception immediately following.
NYSID’s 2021 honorees:
- NYSID Champion: Albany Medical Center/Dr. Dennis McKenna
- Member Agency of the Year: AHRC New York City
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Seery Systems Group
- Customer of the Year, State: NYS Office of General Services, Real Property & Financial Administration
- Customer of the Year, Local: Monroe County
- William B. Joslin Outstanding Performance Awards:
- Isiah Jamison, The Arc Allegany-Steuben
- David Traver, Gateway Hudson Valley
Contact Megan Tatro with any registration questions: email@example.com
2021 Joslin Outstanding Performance Awards Program
These individuals will receive the 2021 William B. Joslin Outstanding Performance Award at NYSID’s Annual Meeting & Awards Presentation on Tuesday, October 26 at Rivers Casino & Resort:
- Isiah Jamison, The Arc Allegany-Steuben (facility employment)
- David Traver, Gateway Hudson Valley (community employment)
Congratulations to this year’s Class of Joslin Outstanding Performers who represent the employment impact of NYSID contracts.
Outstanding Performer certificates and checks will be mailed to all nominees in time for National Disability Employment Awareness Month in October.
Recognition through the Joslin Awards Program celebrates the employment and personal accomplishments of individuals with disabilities. Thanks to our Member Agencies and Corporate Partners, more than 940 individuals have been honored since 2004.
Stay tuned for more news and watch NYSID’s social media for Joslin Award highlights.