Training & Information Program (TIP)
Date: Friday, 08/07/2020
Time: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Location: Webinar , link emailed to attendees about a week prior to class, Statewide, NY
Event Status: Registration ClosedRegistration Closed
For 35 years, New Horizons has provided more than 30 million students with industry-leading technical training that delivers the most relevant and intuitive computer courses and certifications.
We’re now the world’s largest independent IT training company, and we continue to lead:
- With more than 70 locations in North America, the New Horizons Franchise network spans six continents and over 35 countries embracing many cultures and languages
- Largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world
- Ranked in the top 5% of the industry for training quality and customer satisfaction
- Official training partner for technology leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware
- Microsoft’s largest training provider, delivering more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training worldwide
- World’s largest Cisco-authorized training partner
New Horizons is an authorized partner to the top technology providers. For students that means training with the highest quality source materials and the latest products and technologies. For businesses it means getting the highest return on their training investment.
Who Should Attend:
All staff levels - anyone who is interested in learning Excel or who is responsible for creating spreadsheets or performing basic data manipulation.
Are you looking to become a proficient Excel user? Professional Excel training from New Horizons can get you on the path to mastering this popular data spreadsheet software.
Through completing the introductory Excel training course, you’ll develop foundational data manipulation knowledge and skills that you can build upon.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks so you can begin to analyze critical business data.
This course empowers you to:
- Write a range of fundamental Excel commands
- Perform worksheet calculations
- Build custom formulas
- Amend elements in a worksheet
- Apply formatting changes to cells
- Manage workbook properties