Training & Information Program (TIP)
Excel Part 2
Date: Wednesday, 11/04/2020
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Webinar, , Statewide, NY
Event Status: Registration ClosedRegistration Closed
For 35 years, New Horizons has provided more than 30 million students with industry-leading technical training that delivers the most relevant and intuitive computer courses and certifications.
We’re now the world’s largest independent IT training company, and we continue to lead:
- With more than 70 locations in North America, the New Horizons Franchise network spans six continents and over 35 countries embracing many cultures and languages
- Largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world
- Ranked in the top 5% of the industry for training quality and customer satisfaction
- Official training partner for technology leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware
- Microsoft’s largest training provider, delivering more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training worldwide
- World’s largest Cisco-authorized training partner
New Horizons is an authorized partner to the top technology providers. For students that means training with the highest quality source materials and the latest products and technologies. For businesses it means getting the highest return on their training investment.
Who Should Attend:
All staff levels.
You’ve mastered the basics of Excel. In Excel Part 2 training, you’ll build upon your data manipulation skills and unlock more capabilities within the platform.
Deepen your understanding of Excel by learning how to create advanced workbooks and worksheets. With Part 2 training from New Horizons under your belt, you’ll be ready to create custom formulas, apply built-in Excel functions and manipulate data to extract the insights you need.
This course empowers you to:
- Perform calculations using functions and formulas
- Sort, filter and query data
- Create and format tables
- Visualize data with charts
- Create advanced formulas
- Analyze data with PivotTables and Pivot Charts