Training & Information Program (TIP)
Date: Wednesday, 02/15/2023
Location: Virtual, , , NY
Event Status: Registration ClosedRegistration Closed
ComPsych Corporation is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR, FMLA and absence management services.
ComPsych provides services to more than 60,000 organizations covering more than 130 million individuals throughout the U.S. and 190 countries. By creating “build-to-suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who wants to improve their communications skills at home and at work.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of poor communication
- Identify the characteristics of effective communication
- Identify barriers to effective listening
- Describe the importance of listening
- Describe the importance of communicating with whole messages